Tuesday, January 20, 2009

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I am SO excited about having a BLOG. You guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so cool. I can't really take the credit....it was Carl who suggested I get a blog so I can share my New York Adventures with the world. Did I find myself a keeper, or what???

So, basically, this blog is gonna be like Sex And The City! Except with no sex. Unless I find a way to squeeze some in.... 

JUST KIDDING, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, really, it's gonna be like a CHRISTIAN Sex and the City. I'll just focus on restaurants and manicures and stuff, without all that inappropriate crudity. So it'll be BETTER than the movie! I'm a total Samantha, btw!

Sooooo, this is supposed to be like a diary thing, right? I guess I'll fill you kittens in on what I did today!

11:00 am: Woke up. Made myself a Green Smoothie (Kale, Spinach, Asparagus, and a Granny Smith Apple for sweetness)

12:00 pm: Leave apartment to go to gym at Astor Place. Try not to make eye contact with any dirty NYU students. 

2:00 pm: Check thighs for cellulite in gym locker. Still none. 

2:10 pm: Leave gym, feeling invigorated. Splurge on a Camomile tea from Starbucks. Don't really drink it, but I just feel naked walking around the City without at Starbucks cup, you know?

2:30 pm: Greasy hipster knocks into me and spills his Think Coffee all over my Stella McCartney workout gear. God, I HATE the East Village, and will forever curse the realtor for not distinguishing between "UPPER East Side" and just "EAST side".

3:00 pm: Get text from THE EX. Delete it. I am with Carl now and he is sooooooo much better for me.

5:00 pm: Shower, blowout, and out the door, ready to meet Carl in the Meat-Packing district. SOOOOO excited that Babycakes picked up on my hints to make dinner reservations downtown!

5:30 pm: Am somewhat surprised to find that Carl has made reservations at Outback Steakhouse. But it isn't in Times Square, so I'm calling it a success!

8:30 pm: Carl and I go see "Paul Blart: Mall Cop". Carl LOVES it.

9:30 pm: Said goodnight to Carl and am snuggled in bed when I get another text from the Ex. Delete it.  Am sooooo much happier now that I'm a Christian and I'm with Carl!  

I really think that Carl and I make an amazing couple. (Are you reading this, baby? I do! You're my ROCK.) Sure, there are some bumps in the road, but as soon as I change myself a little bit for Carl, and he changes HIMSELF a little bit for me, then I KNOW, I just KNOW that we'll be together forever.

Before we found each other, Carl and I were both in really unhealthy relationships. We're just in such a good PLACE now.

Really, I couldn't be happier.

I am OVER THE MOON!

ECSTATIC!

So you might as well stop texting me, ex boyfriend.

TA!

-Tressica

3 comments:

  1. I happen to know that Carl's previous relationship was NOT THAT DYSFUNCTIONAL.


    you know what is dysfunctional?


    YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that "tryst" implies you will be having sex, right? Well, you definitely won't be with Carl. Been there, didn't do that. Booooooooorrrring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not very Christian to obsess about material things like designer labels.
    It's not very Christian to hate greasy hipsters. God loves all creatures.
    BTW- no relationship should involve changing for each other. THAT'S dysfunctional!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete